Yearly tuition fees are calculated per family based upon total hours of classes taken per week. Families with 2 dancers receive 5% discount each.
Families with a boy can receive 1 FREE class with a non refundable registration fee. (Only one discount applies per family)
There is a non-refundable registration fee: Registration fees will hold your child's space within a class.
- Individual - $40 + GST
Costume deposits are collected at the beginning of November. Deposits are $60.00/per child/per dance. (IE: 2 children taking 2 classes each would = $120 + GST deposit). The balance owing for costumes is invoiced in January and collected when costumes arrive, If your child chooses to discontinue classes prior to costumes being ordered (Nov.15th), your deposit will be 100% refunded. After the costume is ordered there will be no refund for the costume.
Fees are assessed on a yearly basis (34 week dance year) and prorated taking into consideration holidays, Christmas and Spring break. These fees include all class and instructional time as well as extra year-end production and technical rehearsal times.
Total yearly payment is divided into 10 equal monthly instalments. Payment due on or before the 1st of each month by post dated checks or credit card information on file.
Monthly options are for convenience only and bear no relationship to the number of classes in any given month.
(3 Terms - September 1st, December 1st & March 1st ) -Total yearly payment is divided into 3 installments. Seasonal options are for convenience only and bear no relationship to the number of classes in any given term.
Due September 1st.
- Option 1: 9 Post-dated cheques (Oct- June)- dated 1st of each month-(payable to EDG) September fees are due at the time of enrolment.
- Option 2: Pre-authorized debit/credit card. Instalments will be processed the 1st of each month. All CC and debit transactions are subject to a 3% convenience fee. We are no longer accepting E transfers for monthly payments.
- Option 1: 3 Post-dated cheques dated 1st, due at the time of enrolment (September 1st if you are pre registered) 2nd dated December 1st, 3rd dated March 1st.
- Option 2: Enrolment in the Auto Pay Program. CC will be charged on the date of enrolment and in December 1st and March 1st (yearly total divided by 3)
Full Year Payment
Cash, cheque, etransfer or CC. Due on the date of enrolment.
- Monthly cash payments or partial payments will not be accepted.
- If choosing to pay by cheques, ALL post dated cheques must be handed into the office by September 1st for the full year.
- $50.00 charge on all N.S.F. cheques. Accounts that have two consecutive cheques returned NSF or CC instalment payments declined, will be required to pay remaining balance owing in full via an alternate payment option.
- Please note: EDG pays numerous fees in advance for students. It is imperative for us that posted due dates and account balances are kept up to date. Accounts more than one month in arrears, will result in termination from the studio.
- Written notice one month submitted to the studio is required to withdraw from any class, otherwise billing to your account will continue.
- If a student discontinues classes mid month, the full monthly installment will still be charged.
- There is no refund for missed classes due to minor illness, vacation or other extra-curricular activities that may conflict throughout the season, however any missed class can be made up with a different class we offer. Please ask the office which class suits your dancer best for a makeup class.
- Verbal notification or non-attendance is not considered automatic withdrawal.
- Withdrawals for medical reasons must be accompanied by a Valid Doctor’s note.
- Please remember that when a dancer joins a class, they take up a spot that is now no longer available to anyone else. If they choose to leave the class after March 1st , we can no longer fill that space as the class will have progressed too far to allow any new students to participate.
- Costumes are also ordered by this point and no longer become refundable from the various costume companies.
- Please bare this in mind if you have any questions or concerns heading into the second term of the dance year.
Monthly Fee Schedule
(GST not included)
1/2 hr $46
3/4 hr $69
1 hr $76
1 1/2 hrs $114
1 3/4 hrs $128.50
2 hrs $144
2 1/2 hrs $153
2 3/4 hrs $157.50
3 hrs $204
4 hrs $256
5 hrs $300
6 hrs $336
7 hrs $346.50
8 hrs $384
9 hrs $396
10 hrs $440
11 hrs $484
12 hrs $528
Individual cap begins at 12hrs